or $99 one-time
to rejuvinate your toolchain
You are a passionate & hard working developer. You deserve a tool to leverage your time and mind.
Christoph Dorn has been working hard to make this a reality. DeveloperCompanion is his answer to
years of yearning for a unified methodology and open toolsuite that addresses some fundamental issues in software development.
You need a tool you can incrementally integrate to provide you with deep internal application
intelligence and control during development and after deployment. If it can help get your work done easier
by integrating with your favorite software development tools you are excited.
and the underlying technologies
are long-term projects
with a multi-year roll-out. The 1.0 milestone is the result
of several years of work and the beginning to making the process of working with open source software more efficient and accessible.
Phase 1: DeveloperCompanion 1.0
Current status: BETA
- CommonJS-based foundation (done)
- Jetpack-based application framework (done)
- FirePHP 1.0 (finishing)
- Develop and debug PHP applications (finishing)
- Project (workspace) explorer (in progress)
- Project metadata based user interface configuration (in progress)
- Native Application Launching (planned)
- Github Integration (planned)
- Cloud deployment (planned)
- Monitor deployed applications (planned)
- Modular PHP development (planned)
- Modular CommonJS development (planned)
- Pluggable Tools (planned)
- FirePHP 1.0 installation and configuration wizard (done)
- Logging from PHP to DeveloperCompanion Console (done)
- Logging from PHP to Firebug Console (done)
- Run various DeveloperCompanion plugins (planned)
Core Open Source Projects:
- Request-based intelligence for PHP applications (done)
- Remote editing of live PHP applications (finishing)
- Write, publish and maintain DeveloperCompanion plugins (planned)
Various trademarks copyright respective parties. No affiliation. © Christoph Dorn
. All rights reserved.